Monday, June 10, 2013

What's On 10th - 16th June

Grand Guignol - Barnfeld Theatre
If like me, you missed it at Ignite, you can still catch this triptych of horror plays on Tuesday.
Tuesday 11th only, 8pm.
Tickets £8-10
(I can't make my mind up to see this or not, I'm not a fan of horror films, would I like a play better?)

Peter Pan - Barnfield Theatre
Students from the drama course at Exeter College present the classic tale.
Thursday 13th June 10am, Friday 14th June 10am & 7pm, Saturday 15th June 1.30pm & 7pm, Sunday 16th June 1.30pm
Tickets £5-7

Chris Goode and Company will be in residence for the rest of June at the Bike Shed Theatre. There is a different performance each night, so it is best to read the residency information page to read all about them.  This week (Tuesday-Saturday) there is 'Welcome to Albemarle', 'Stories From The Yearning', 'a smith from a distance', 'ABLE REALM', and 'Some People Will Do Anything To Keep Themselves From Being Moved'.
Tickets £6-10

Nine Parts A Quaker - The Cygnet New Theatre
If the slave trade was abolished in the 19th century, why is there still slavery today? This play examines the story of Thomas Clarkson, an abolitionist, and the continuing work to end slavery today.
Friday 14th only, 7.30pm
Tickets £6.
(I'd be really interested in seeing this but I'm out of town on that evening).

No comments:

Post a Comment